Scroll down below to the terms & conditions for Escape Hour Gig Harbor.
Escape Hour Gig Harbor Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Escape Hour Gig Harbor (“Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner”) or Licensee (”Venue Owner”). The Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to Escape Hour Gig Harbor Game (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Game. Any refunds shall be made only at Escape Hour Gig Harbor management’s discretion*. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access to Escape Hour Gig Harbor Games at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Games. Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waive the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derive from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
(2) All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, either within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Business.
(3) To the fullest extend permissible by applicable law; Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, thread, safety and/or protection for Escape Hour Gig Harbor Game. You shall be solely responsible, answerable, accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy, health condition, while you participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access to Escape Hour Gig Harbor Games. Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner hereby expressly warn, caution, advise, inform and/or notify that the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Game may be dangerous, hazardous, risky, and unsafe, insecure to you and you shall be duly informed, notified and understand the underlying danger, risk, hazard of the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Game and shall further confirmed, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety for the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Game.
(4) You undertake to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Game in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner failing which Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(5) You shall not be allowed to record, capture or snap any photograph, video, film, tape, audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Games save and except with the explicit permission of Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner. If such recording activity is found within the Site, Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner or Venue Owner, the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner or Venue Owner.
(6) You have further agreed to check in at the front desk and with an employee located in or around Escape Hour Gig Harbor Location before entering into the Site or start the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Game failing which Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(7) You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site including but not limited to sharp object, explosive items, weapon or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event if such item or object is found, Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(8) You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found to be under such influence, Escape Hour Gig Harbor Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such alcohol, drug or liquor without any compensation, remedy or damages and shall reserves all rights and authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of Escape Hour Gig Harbor business remain intact and guard against any risk or harm towards the Escape Hour Gig Harbor business. All losses, damages or legal costs derive from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
(9) You shall be responsible to wear the proper and suitable attire including but not limited to footwear and clothing before the commencement of the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Game.
(10) The website is owned and operated by Escape Hour Gig Harbor. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Escape Hour Gig Harbor Website and should be read carefully before any use:
(10a) Escape Hour Gig Harbor does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
(10b) Escape Hour Gig Harbor website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
(10c) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Escape Hour Gig Harbor’s website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
(10d) You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Escape Hour Gig Harbor will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though Escape Hour Gig Harbor shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
(10e) Escape Hour Gig Harbor shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
(11) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(12) The game is designed for a team of 2-13 depending on the room you choose.
(13) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Escape Hour Gig Harbor. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Escape Hour Gig Harbor and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
(14) These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
(15) Nothing contained in any contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
(16) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
(17) Escape Hour Gig Harbor’s website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Escape Hour Gig Harbor’s control and you use them at your own risk.
(18) Escape Hour Gig Harbor collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensuring that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
(19) Escape Hour Gig Harbor recommends teams to arrive on time. The 60-minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule. Please have electronic waivers filled out beforehand. If you are paid and waivers are signed by all members of the party please arrive no later or earlier than 10 minutes prior to the booking time shown on your confirmation email.
(20) Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room.
(21) Escape Hour Gig Harbor expects there visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
(22) Escape Hour Gig Harbor may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
(23) Escape Hour Gig Harbor is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
(24) While you are at our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behavior, and cooperate with our employees having security responsibilities.
(25) Escape Hour Gig Harbor doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
(26) Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
(27) It is your responsibility to check that any Games issued to you are accurate.
(28) If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact Escape Hour Gig Harbor by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. Escape Hour Gig Harbor may refuse this facility.
(29) Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
(30) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to Escape Hour Gig Harbor that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
(31) You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only. Escape Hour Gig Harbor is not sending confirmation via post or text message.
(32) Online bookings can be made as far out into the future as you want.
(33) A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 15 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
(34) The price (excluding Booking Fee) of a game is stated on the Escape Hour Gig Harbor website of the Booking section.
(35) The price is set according to number of people in a room (per person) and to the timing of the week.
(36) Bookings can be made online on the Escape Hour Gig Harbor website, via phone, email or in person.
(37) Any major credit or debit card is accepted to settle the payment.
(38) Full payment is required at the time of booking unless otherwise specified.
(39) Escape Hour Gig Harbor is a live event so once the booking is confirmed (the day of or the time of your booking); refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
(40) In case less people attending the game than it is booked for the price difference will not be reimbursed. Notice of party size changes must be made via phone call to Escape Hour Gig Harbor no later than 24 hours prior to your booking. If a call is made 24 hours prior to posted booking refunds can be processed for those tickets that are not able to attend. Same is true if you are expecting more than originally booked: If possible we can add people to your already established booking if 24 hours’ notice is given. Payment for the additions will be required immediately.
(41) *You have You have 24 hours before the date and time of your booking to cancel or reschedule free of charge. You CAN NOT cancel the day of your booking, but can reschedule for a fee of $5 per ticket. Note that after you reschedule you can no longer cancel your booking.
(42) If you need to contact Escape Hour Gig Harbor you can do so using any of the following methods:
Telephone: (253) 313-0107
Mail: 4810 Point Fosdick Dr NW PMB 413 Gig Harbor Washington 98335
In Person: 3212 50th Street Court Nw Suite 104 Gig Harbor Washington 98335
(43) EscapeHourGigHarbor.com site is operated by Escape Hour Gig Harbor Employees
(44) Each Escape Hour Gig Harbor player will be instructed before their game by their assigned local GameMaster. After learning the rules of the game, each player will participate in the game at their own risk. Also, Escape Hour Gig Harbor is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by game room misuse or not following the rules described before the game.
(45) If you are late for more than 15 minutes of the original time of your booking, the reservation becomes a no-show automatically and you won’t be able to start your game. To re-book another slot must be of your own expenses and according to current availability.
(46) Drinks and food may not be brought into the Game Rooms except for water.
(47) To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and might be asked to confirm phone number and email address.
(48) Children age of between 8 - 13 must be accompanied at least by 1 adult per game.
(48a) If you are booking a group that contains a minor under the age of 14 years old you must call Escape Hour Gig Harbor Prior to booking to see if Escape Hour Gig Harbor is able to accommodate the requested age or not.